Dear Brethren in Christ,
Christian Greetings! Mercy, peace, and love are yours in abundance.
The world today is being rocked by natural and man-made calamities. Here in the Philippines, while we are still wobbling from the disaster brought about by the pandemic, three tropical storms visited the country in a span of 7 days. But our comfort is that Jesus Christ is still on the throne, and He will have the final say at the end. For this, we rejoice and will continue to do His bidding.
As the month of October ends, we would like to share some highlights of the main activities of the ACMI brethren:
- Witnessing, goods sharing, and feeding conducted in Tuburan, Cebu. (a ministry outreach recently started by the Cebu brethren)
- Distribution of school supplies conducted by the Kalilangan, Bukidnon brethren to children of Iranon (Muslim) contacts in the same town.
- Witnessing to and distribution of school supplies from pre-school to senior high for the Subanen (a tribe living in the provinces of Zamboanga and Misamis Occidental) children at Bgy. Sicot, Tangub City. This was conducted by the brethren from Tangub City.
- School supplies and personal effects for children for the Iranon (Muslim) brethren in Marabuhay, Alamada, Cotabato. The assistance was coursed thru the Katingawan brethren
- The brethren in Kitub-bao, Alamada, Cotabato received goods (grocery items) as livelihood assistance from ACMI. The Katingawan brethren facilitated the release of the goods to the Kitub-bao brethren.
- The brethren in Kulawan, Alamada, Cotabato received goods for farming as livelihood assistance from ACMI. The brethren from Wao and Banisilan facilitated the release of the goods to the Kulawan brethren.
Indeed the Lord is faithful to His promises. He uses Good Samaritan to supply the needs of His children. To all brethren and friends who prayed for us and extended help to the needy brethren, we are grateful. Blessings!